Okay so I’ll be going on a hiatus so I can concentrate on school. If I don’t break my hiatus, then I’ll be back once this semester’s over. browny9 will be taking care of the CG Family while I’m gone, so please remember to message him if you change your url.
Since I’ll be gone, the Cinderella Girls birthday updates won’t be continued by me anymore. But you know, you guys can still celebrate their birthdays. Just check here once in awhile. You don’t even have to do it the same way I did. You can just post fanart for the characters for all I care, so long as their birthdays aren’t forgotten. I like Cinderella Girls a lot; so much that I tried my best to make a birthday post for every girl for over a year. So I hope you guys will still do little birthday posts for them.
And finally you can still find me on twitter. You can add me on Skype if you want, too. My username is ball.in.joint.girl and here’s a limited time thing! I promise to talk to everyone that adds me everyday that I’m online for a month. I hope some people will add me cause I’ll miss you all ha ha.
Alright goodbye, guys.
New anime from Shinichiro Watanabe (creator of Cowboy Bebop) “Space Dandy is about a guy just trying to make his way in the galaxy, traveling around finding aliens and just trying to make a living. In addition to being created by Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop), the show has an amazing roster of talent. It’s co-directed by Shingo Natsume (Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos), and written by Keiko Nobumoto (Wolf’s Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Macross Plus), Dai Sato (Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Eureka 7, Ergo Proxy) and Kimiko Ueno (Shin Chan). And the aliens will be designed by a slew of different designers.” via iO9『スペース☆ダンディ』ティザーPV／『SPACE☆DANDY』Teaser (by BandaiVisual)
The music is disco.
You guys. You know how I’ve been trying to get a con dance to become a disco since forever now? This validates everything and every reason why.
caaaaan’t wait for this
ughhghghgh I should clean up my house in AC. it looks awful right now but I wanted to bring the game to school for street passes
I was in the middle of cleaning and rearranging stuff but the pockets are bogging me down.
CG Family Notice
- If you have any questions or concerns, please send a fanmail message to the CG Family or message browny9 from now on.
- Please be sure to message the family or browny9 if you change your URL. I cannot stress enough how important this is. The family currently has 175 members, and it’s difficult to keep track of that many people.
- If you’re interested in joining the family even though it’s currently complete, you still have a chance to join. The Cinderella Girls Mobile game releases 3 new character every few months. There is also some characters who are available by virtue of their inactive user.
- Please refer to the CG Database for card information and pictures. Refer to the-cinderella-girls blog for the newest CG cards.
- If you see a card on the page that is grey, that means that idol can be chosen again. If a card is red, that means the URL needs to be updated.
These idols need their URLs updated. It doesn’t matter who gives us the current URLs. If we do not receive an updated URL for a character, they will be made available for choosing again.
- Rumi -> riitsukos (says they moved to miruki-chan but that url doesn’t lead anywhere)
- Ayame -> galaxy-meteorite
- Ayuna -> cheeringletter
- Hajime -> hazuyuri
- Toko -> monstermadde
And finally, these idols are made up of inactive users or users willing to give up their character. Therefore, these idols are available again.
- Tomoe -> nikukun
- Miu -> faintstirofmadness (volunteer)
- Ayaka -> metarusama722 (volunteer)
- Umi -> canihaz (volunteer)
- Miria -> latias99
- Seika -> fierce-knight (volunteer)
- Rookie Trainer -> watchingandhating (volunteer)
Last Call for Anastasia (misakitokura)
Happy Birthday, eneenomoto!
I’m so aggravated
Whoa so there were a lot of fixes in this scene (I personally am in favor of Armin’s blush)
Edit: This is comparing the Blue Ray version (on the left) to the TV Version (on the right). Sorry for not saying I have them each captioned but I just found out you can’t see captions on mobile„